Monday, February 2, 2009

thought progression

my soul is anchored directly to the inner sancturary of God. gives new meaning to strong and trustworthy. worship is what we give our heart away to in return for the promise of Life. first and most recent words from God..."let him go, I have someone better". the first time God spoke to hosea He said, "find a whore and marry her. make her the mother of your children." hosea did it, it says. hosea also says that God is after love that lasts, not mere religion. chapter eleven reads like the new york times. chapter twelve tells me to wait for my God and never give up on Him. gives new light to confident dependance. in chapter thirteen God declares himself to be the only real God i have ever known. his track record of delivering stubborn people kinda proves that. gives new weight to no other Savior. chapter fourteen sounds like isaiah sixty-one. i can boldly deduce from all this that i fill a place in the heart of God no one else can fill. against all odds He hopes for me, fights for me, sings over me and waits for my love. against all odds, I will do the same.

1 comment:

Jona Minotto said...

i love that you wrote this out and i totally stole the last line!