Tuesday, February 23, 2010

do as I do

I've had the phrase, 'go into homes of the broken' in my head lately. I'm not sure if I heard this song prior or not. It seems to be the theme of the discipleship mission God has for me this season.

You lived among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy for me to turn away.

All my needs you have supplied.
When I was dead you gave me life.
How could I not give it away so freely?

Use my hands, use my feet
To make your kingdom come
Through the corners of the earth
Until your work is done
'Cause Faith without works is dead
And on the cross your blood was she'd
So how could I not give it away so freely?

And I'll follow you into the homes that are broken.
Follow you into the world.
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God.
Follow you into the World.

And I give all myself... to you.




Who is God calling you to disciple these days? Are they coming to you, or are you going to them?

No comments: